Saturday, March 31, 2012

OMG!!!

OMG...... spider webs everywhere!!!!

Yes.... After such a longgggggggg absent from my blog, cobwebs are building up everywhere like nobody business!!!

Haven't been touching th blog for almost a year.  2011 was busying with the kids MAJOR exam of their life time (probably)!  Son was having his GCE 'O' level and gal was having her PSLE.  Lots of screaming and stress runs high in the household... and partly because I am just too lazy.  So I have really neglect this blog.

So why do I have the time to sit in front of the laptop and start typing away??  Hmmmmm.... Because both kids were not in and I decided it's time to 大扫除了.

I have always envy those SAHM whenever I check up their blog.  It's almost baking everyday for them!  I think I will enjoy that - not having to work but spend time at home, in the kitchen baking/cooking.  Baking over the weekend is no longer sufficient for me.  I have lots of recipe that waiting for me to try them out but with the little time I have over the weekend, it is just impossible :(

So how?

I have a FB friend who has recently fulfiled his dream of opening a small cafe offering his home baked pastry and home cooked food.  It's very brave of him to leave a stable job and start running his own cafe, in my opinion. 

在这里,祝福他,希望他的生意火红!!! 发啊!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment